The iij Top 10 Upcoming Nanotechnology Books
The subjects include: nanomechanics, nanoelectronics, nanocomputing, nanoimaging, nanowires and nanofabrication
The fact that some of the prices of these titles go up into the hundreds should surprise nobody working within this cutting-edge field. This has been our most expensive top ten so far.
(9) Fundamentals of Superconducting Nanoelectronics. Published in NanoScience and Technology) by Anatoli Sidorenko. Published in Hardcover – 31 Jul 2011.
(8) Storing Clocked Programs Inside DNA: A Simplifying Framework for Nanocomputing. Published in Synthesis Lectures on Computer) by Jessica P. Chang and Dennis E. Shasha. Published in Paperback – 1 Sep 2011.
(7) Nanoimaging. Published in Pan Stanford Series on Biomedical Nanote). Published in Pan Stanford Series on Biomedical Nanotechnology) by Beth A. Goins and William T. Phillips. Published in Hardcover – 31 Jul 2011.
(6) Quantum Engineering: Theory and Design of Quantum Coherent Structures by A. M. Zagoskin. Published in Hardcover – 31 Jul 2011.
(5) Nanotubes and Nanowires. Published in RSC Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) by C. N. Ram Rao, A. Dr. Govindaraj, Harry Kroto and Paul O’Brien. Published in Hardcover – 31 Jul 2011.
(4) Inorganic Nanostructures: Properties and Characterization by Petra Reinke and Keith Williams. Published in Hardcover – 10 Aug 2011.
(3) Nanoproteomics: Methods and Protocols. Published in Methods in Molecular Biology) by Steven A. Toms and Robert J. Weil. Published in Hardcover – 28 Oct 2011.
(1) Fullerenes: Principles and Applications. Published in RSC Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) by Luis Echegoyen, Dirk M. Guldi, Delphine Felder-Flesch and Robert Deschenaux. Published in Hardcover – 31 Dec 2011.
Nonlinear Optical Properties of Nanostructures by Ying Fu and Min Qiu. Published in Hardcover – 31 Jul 2011.
Fundamentals of Microfabrication and Nanotechnology by Marc J. Madou. Published in Hardcover – 13 Jul 2011.